Google Calendar Sync
Synchronize your Google meetings, appointments & tasks to stay up to date, organized, and better manage staff availability with Accelo calendar sync.
Using this guide, you can:
- Connect your Accelo and your Google calendars
- Scheduled Activities in Accelo push into your calendar
Turn on Calendar Sync
After you integrate your Google email account, you can turn on your Google Calendar sync. From the Google integrations tab, you can configure if Google calendar events are pulled into Accelo and if Accelo events are pushed to your Google calendar.
The two options related to Calendar Sync are:
- Meetings (or scheduled activities) that you have created in Accelo will be pushed into your Google calendar (and any changes from Google are pulled back to Accelo).
- Appointments created from your Google calendar will be pulled into your Accelo schedule.
For example, a meeting from 10am to 11am will simply block one hour from your Accelo schedule (a premium tier feature) on that day, which gives you a better idea of availability and workload.
- First, set up an event in Google.
- After the event has synced over to Accelo (this process can take up to a few hours), the meeting will appear, marked in purple, in the Schedule module. All external calendar items will appear this way.
- For privacy purposes, other staff will only see that an External Appointment exists, but you can see the subject and may click through to view all the details in your Google Calendar.
Please note that all-day calendar events will not be pulled into Accelo so that you have a better idea of your daily workload.