Understand the HubSpot Sync Log
The HubSpot Sync Log records the details of all of the information which syncs between Accelo and HubSpot, and is a great tool for monitoring what information has been updated by the routine sync, and for identifying records which have not synced.
- The Sync Log will update automatically any time the integration attempts to push or pull data between Accelo and HubSpot.
- Time stampts for all events are formatted in the 12 hour clock, and are presented in your local time
- Events logs are shown in the DD-MM-YYYY HH:MM date format
- Successful syncs will appear in green, while unsuccessful syncs are red.
- Each unsuccessful sync will include an error message to provide insight into why the information did not sync.
- The main Integrations page will only show the last ten sync attempts. To view the complete log of all sync attempts, click View Full Log.