Checklists for your Tasks
When creating a task in Accelo, you may want to cleanly lay out all of the key to-do items to ensure the task is completed properly.
Using the Checklist feature, these key to-dos can be easily listed, marked and tracked to ensure your tasks stay on track. When a checklist item is marked as completed, Accelo will record which user completed it.
Using this guide, you can:
Adding a Checklist when Creating Tasks
- On the task creation dialog box, scroll down to the Checklist option. To add an item, click Add Item.
- To add a checklist item, type the item name in the Enter an item name field. Hit Enter when complete.
- When the checklist has been created, click OK to finish creating the task.
Adding Checklists to Pre-Existing Tasks
- Navigate to a task in Accelo. Click on the task to open the Task Details dialog box.
- On the right side of the dialog box, you will find the Checklists section.
- To add items to the checklist, type the item name in the Enter an item name field.
- To save the checklist, click the Save checklist button.
- To remove a checklist item, click the X on the right side of the item name.