Today we released a major new feature in Accelo - the ability to run marketing campaigns straight from Accelo. Now, with a few clicks of your mouse, you can send out updates, newsletters and other one-to-many campaigns to the contacts in your Accelo client database, making it easier than ever to stay in touch and grow your business.
No more beta, a lot more convenience
Some of our users might have noticed - and even experimented - with the beta version of our Campaigns product we've had available (but turned off by default) for some time. In case you didn't know, this feature was limited to list building, exporting and had a very basic, one-way integration with a third-party email platform, Campaign Monitor. Honestly, if you didn't play with it, you weren't missing much.
The newly launched Campaigns product has had a complete upgrade, and we've seriously supercharged it. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Send email blasts directly out of Accelo
With this new upgrade, you're able to send emails directly from the Accelo Campaigns product - no need for third party products, accounts and configuration. Simply pick your contacts from Accelo, write your email and hit send. When emails are sent they come through looking just like an activity sent from Accelo, including your signature and everything.
- New integration with MailChimp
MailChimp is one of the world's leading email marketing platforms, and now you can integrate your MailChimp account with Accelo so you can select your client contacts in Accelo and have them automatically pushed over to MailChimp automatically. When your recipients click on links or unsubscribe, the information is pulled back into Accelo automatically too!
- Real-time delivery, click, open and bounce statistics
When your recipients open your emails, click on links or if the email bounces, Accelo's statistics will be updated automatically in real-time.
- Integrated management of unsubscribes
Unfortunately, from time to time your client contacts might want to unsubscribe. The good news is that the new Campaigns product handles their subscription preferences automatically, including when people unsubscribe from Campaign Monitor or MailChimp sent emails!
Preview the new Campaigns Product in a Live Webinar
This new product is meant to help grow your marketing efforts and provide you with the avenues to do so. This Thursday, our Accelo experts will be hosting a special, live release webinar, where you’ll learn how to send targeted email campaigns directly to clients.
In this live webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Send direct emails from Accelo.
- Connect your MailChimp or CampaignMonitor account to Accelo.
- Leverage Accelo’s powerful filtering to send targeted emails to specific groups of clients.
- Create lists to send off email campaigns.
- Use the Campaigns Product to see real-time visitor analytics.
The webinar takes place Thursday, June 25th. Reserve your space now!
The first step is to enable the Campaigns Product in your Accelo account (if it isn't already enabled). You can enable it from the Manage Account Screen - it is free for anyone using Accelo Plus or Premium.
Then you can just go to "New Campaign"; for more information, check out our help page. If you hate reading the rules, here are the steps:
- Create a Campaign
- Choose the "Targets" or recipients of your campaign.
- Create a new "Communication"; you can send direct emails, newsletters via MailChimp or CampaignMonitor or event export a list to do a mail merge.
- If you're sending a direct email campaign from Accelo, simply write your content and send it out. The first time you might need to connect your account and authorize your from email address.
Want to learn more?
Join the thousands of professionals that are running more successful businesses with Accelo