Through the power of BrightGauge and Accelo combined, gain clear insight into where you’re succeeding (or lacking) with your leads, from first contact all the way through to payment. BrightGauge will pull in all of your Accelo business intelligence data to provide that extra layer of transparency through simple, yet powerful reporting and data visualization boards.
Using these guides, you can:
Not ready to connect? Learn more about Accelo's BrightGauge Integration
A picture speaks a thousand words, right? Chose from one of the five default Dashboards designed specifically for Accelo to track your team’s work and performance in a more engaging way. BrightGauge will even display your Accelo data in real-time, syncing every 10 minutes when active, or every night at midnight. If you're someone, however, who likes to customize the look and feel of your reports, work with BrightGauge's Support Team to build out the right layout for your business or team.
If you haven’t created an account yet, go here to get started.
Once logged in, to get started:
On the first login, from the Account Overview page, click on the "Add a Datasource" button:
Or, from the first "Welcome to BrightGauge" dashboard page, click on the "Connect a Datasource":
From the Account Overview page (to access click on the BrightGauge logo on the top left-hand corner), click on the green "+" towards the bottom right of the page (next to the list of your existing data sources):
Or, click on "Data" menu on the top righthand corner of the screen, and select "Datasources" from the drop-down menu:
Now click on “Add a New Datasource” and then click on the "Accelo" icon:
Now you'll need to authenticate with Accelo.
1. Fill in your subdomain for Accelo.
2. Click on the Authorize in Accelo button at the center of your screen.
3. If you're not currently logged into Accelo, you'll be asked to log in. If you are, proceed to step 4.
4. Authorize BrightGauge to speak with your Accelo account.
5. Once authenticated, the window will close and a successful test connection will show in BrightGauge.
6. Name the data source (by default it will say Accelo) and make sure to click save at the bottom left. If you do not save the data source, you will have to redo all steps.
Once you’ve saved the connection then the datasets and gauges will be added to your account. You are now set!