Gain more insight into Accelo's Quoting Feature
View and manage your list of Quote templates to ensure that they are accurate.
Using this guide, you can:
Manage your Quote Templates
Over time, you may have a long list of Quote Templates that you may be using. Using the List Templates screen you can manage them!
To view your list of Quote Templates:
- Navigate to your Admin Configurations by selecting the Modules button on the top left and selecting Configuration.
- Select Quotes and choose Quote Templates.
- This will pull up the List Quotes Templates page where you'll find your list of current active Invoice Templates.
There are a variety of details available on this list, which you can use to keep track of and manage your Templates:
- Add Quote Template: Click this button to start the process of adding a Quote Template.
- Quote Templates: Below are all the different quote templates that have already been created (note: some of them might be created by default).
- Search Title: Search for a Quote Template by title.
- Clone: Clone an existing Quote Template.
- Edit: Edit an existing Quote Template.
- Delete: Delete an existing Quote Template.