View and manage your list of invoice templates to ensure that they are accurate.
Using this guide, you can:
Manage your Invoice Templates
Over time, you may have a long list of Invoice Templates that you may be using. Using the List Templates screen you can manage them!
To view your list of Invoice Templates:
- Navigate to your Admin Configurations by selecting the Modules button on the top left and selecting Configuration.
- Select Billing & Rates and choose Invoice Template List.
- This will pull up the List Invoice Templates page where you'll find your list of current active Invoice Templates.
There are a variety of details available on this list, which you can use to keep track of and manage your Templates:
- Add Invoice Template: Click this button to start the process of adding an Invoice Template.
- Invoice Owner: The Primary Internal Contact for the work on these invoices.
- Invoice Templates: Below are all the different invoice templates that have already been created (note: some of them might be created by default).
- Search Title: Search for an Invoice Template by title.
- Edit: Edit an existing Invoice Template.
- Delete: Delete an existing Invoice Template.