Import contacts from Autotask
Accelo's Autotask Import is currently in beta and only imports Companies and Contacts. In the weeks ahead, we'll be enhancing the import to bring in tickets, invoices and more from Autotask, so companies that want to upgrade can do so without jettisoning important business data!
Using this guide, you can:
- Import Companies and Contacts through our integration with Autotask
Import from Autotask
To import data from Autotask:
- Navigate to the Autotask import page by clicking the Module Bar, Configuration, and choosing Imports & Exports.
- Click Imports & Exports option and click the Import button on the Autotask tile.
- On the first step of the Autotask Import, enter your username and password that you use to log in to Autotask and click the Next Step button when you're ready.
- The second step of the Autotask import is to choose the Status that you'd like to import your Companies under.
- Once you've chosen a status and clicked the Start Import button, you'll be presented a confirmation screen that the import has begun. You will receive an automated email to let you know when the import is complete.